It is our vision to support personalization of care needs for the individual receiving care by promoting their:
- Human rights
- Autonomy and Choices.
This is facilated by making a database of certified carers available.
We also recognise the fundamental and crucial role that carers/PCAs have in promoting the above qualities of personalized care. We know from first hand experience, that working in the care industry can be very demanding and very often with low pay. We believe that it takes a combination of special skills sets, personality, experience and a good support network to make the difference between a good carer and a great carer. We highly value carers and the work they do and aim to reflect this by:
- Supporting them to work ethically and in a professional manner
- Providing documents to work with
- Providing easy access to local training courses
- Raising the hourly rate of pay to that above the average rate.
- Raising the profile of potential work in the community and new clients.
Our primary role is to bring the communities of carers/PCAs and those in need of care together and offer people a new innovative way of working together.
Why are we different? What does this mean for the community?
Our business ethics mean we are addressing a social issue. The social issues we are addressing include
- Putting the decisions, control and choices in the hands of the people receiving care, whilst reducing the risks, burden of logistics and complications of finding carers/PCAs themselves.
- Raising the value, the rate of pay and the moral of carers/PCAs.
- Tackling isolation and loneliness of vulnerable adults by using profits to offer befriending services.