Looking for Care and Support?
The team at My Care Directory understand that finding the right person to care and support you or someone you love can be a very time consuming, stressful and difficult task. Whether it is full time care, keeping someone company or just finding someone to help with the household chores, it is important to get someone that is right for the job. It is not something that should be taken lightly nor mean compromising on quality.
There are 3 options to finding the right person for the job.
- Use a registered domiciliary care agency
- Advertise, interview, reference, recruit and employ a Personal Care Assistant yourself
- Access a certified database of Personal Care Assistants such as ours to find the people you are looking for.
There are many benefits to employing a Personal Care Assistant:
- They work for you
- You decide what you want them to do
- You decide when you want them to work.
Employing a Personal Care Assistant can be daunting as there are a lot of things to think about such as insurance and contracts. (For further guidance from the Skills for Care click the links below.) The service and support we offer can reduce the burden and stress of finding your own bespoke team of personal care assistants as we do all the hard work for you.
We pride ourselves on the fact that our dedicated team work hard to ensure that individuals can continue to live independently in the comfort of their own homes, for as long as possible, by sourcing, certifying and matching PCAs that fit your specified criteria to deliver a bespoke care service.
We do this by taking all realistic steps to ensure that the PA’s in our database are certified by:
- Carrying out a DBS check
- Checking that they have valid Public Liability Insurance
- Checking that they are registered with HMRC as self employed
- Keep a record of their UTR number for Tax & NI purposes
- Obtaining two references
- Checking qualifications and certificates